Auezova Alma Mukhametzhanovna
Kazakhstan Medical University “KSPH” President
PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
“Automation and Control” specialty, Satbayev University (1993-1998);
Graduate School, Satbayev University (1998-2001)
Teaching experience of 15 years gained at:
– Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications, Department of Electronics and Robotics, associate professor, head of the department (2012-2018);
– Satbayev University, Department of Electric Power Engineering and Technology Automation, instructor, senior instructor, associate professor (2003-2012)
Internship at the University of Pierre and Marie Curie, Sorbonne (Paris, France, 2018); Riga Technical University (Riga, Latvia, 2018) ERASMUS Programme+
Awards & Certifications:
Achievement Awards, Recognition Letters
Author of more than 60 scientific and methodological works, including publications in internationally recognized journals listed in Thompson Reuters (Web of Science), Scopus, Springer; 5 textbooks, 2 innovation patents, 1 certificate of authorship.
Abdikarimova Gulmira Chapaevna
Vice-Rector for Development of the Kazakhstan Medical University «KSPH»
Master of Healthcare whither specialty in Public Healthcare
The highest qualification category wither specialty “Public Healthcare / Social Hygiene and Health Organization”
Alma-Ata State Medical Institute named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, medical faculty, specialty “medical business” (1990-1996).
Almaty city branch of RСP on PEV «Republican Center for Electronic Healthcare» of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Director (2014-2016).
Almaty city branch of RCP on PEV «Republican Center for Healthcare Development» of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Director (2013-2014).
CCP on PEV “City Clinical Hospital №5” in Almaty city, deputy head physician for internal audit (2012-2013).
JSC “Sanatorium” Almaty “Medical Center of Office of Affairs of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, statistician (2011-2012).
Central Clinical Hospital of the Medical Center for Management of Affairs of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan: statistician, head of the sector of expert and analytical forecasting, doctor-expert of the Center for Contemporary Innovative Technologies and Analytical Forecasting, doctor of information support of the prevention cabinet of the Association of Family Medical Complexes (2001-2011).
The ambulance hospital in Almaty, head of the department of medical statistics (1999-2001).
Central Rehabilitation Hospital of the Chilik district of Almaty region, physician-therapist (1996-1999).
“ Kazakhstan Republics Healthcare excellent work” breastplate (badge “Excellent worker of public healthcare services”) (2014г.).
Uteuliyev Yerzhan Sabitalievich
Vice-rector for Academic Work and Scientific Innovation Activities of the Kazakhstan Medical University “KSPH”
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Master of Business Administration with a degree in Public Healthcare, a doctor of the highest category wither specialty “General Practitioner”, a doctor of the first category in “Endocrinology”
– Karaganda State Medical Academy, wither specialty “Medical Business” (2001);
– Karaganda State Medical Academy, internship (2001-2002);
– Kazakhstan University of Engineering and Economics, specialty “Economics” (2008);
– Kazakh Humanitarian Law University, specialty “Jurisprudence” (2010);
– National Center for Tuberculosis, Doctor, Researcher (2003-2003);
– Research Institute of Cardiology and Internal Diseases of the Ministry of Health of the RK, research officer, head of the department of endocrinology, gastroenterology and hematology (2003-2007);
– LLP “Evelina Med”, deputy director for organizational and methodical work (2007-2008);
– South Kazakhstan Regional Endocrinology Dispensary, Deputy Chief Physician (2007-2008);
– Health Department of the South-Kazakhstan region, Deputy Head of the Department for Medical and Economic Affairs (2008-2010);
– RCP at PHV “Almaty State Institute for Advanced Training of Doctors”, Vice-Rector for Organizational and Economic Work, Head of the Department of General and Preventive Medicine (2010-2013).
Honorary badge “For Healthcare” (2007)
Author of more than 100 scientific works, 7 teaching aids, 7 patents, 15 methodical recommendations and instructions, abroad – 8 works.
Aizhan D. Kyzayeva
Vice-Rector for International Relations of the Kazakh Medical University “KSPH”.
PhD in Public Health, Master of Medicine
2011-2014 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, PhD doctorate, “Public health”, Thesis “Medico-social and economic efficiency of implementing standards of diagnostics and treatment in obstetrics and gynecology in Kazakhstan”.
2007-2009 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Master degree, Thesis “Medico and social efficiency of Safe motherhood programs in Kazakhstan”.
2006-2007 – Internship, “Obstetrics and gynecology”.
2000-2006 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Bachelor degree, “General medicine”.
2017 – 2018 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Head of the Department of Master’s and PhD doctoral programs.
2015 – 2016 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Associate professor of the Department of Public Health and Social Sciences.
2015 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, senior specialist of the Center for Evidence-Based Medicine.
2011 – 2014 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, PhD doctorate, “Public health”.
2010 – 2011- Scientific-research institute of fundamental medicine named after academician B. Atchabarov, research associate.
2009 – 2010 – Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Manager of the Quality management system department.
2007- 2009 – City Center for Human Reproduction, obstetrician-gynecologist.
Author of more than 35 scientific works, including 2 copyright certificates, 4 monographs, 1 methodical recommendation.